about me

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Great Experience : talking to foreigner

bismillah

hei guys...
i want to share my experience,,,
my first experience talking to foreigner.

it happended last weekend, when i went to Thousand Islands :))
the first, i felt nervous. LOL.
be honest, i don't have any confidence to talk to foreigner.
i am afraid that i will make some stupid question or statement to them.

and when i forced my self to greet a foreigner,,, it was a great...great... achievement for my self.
the first sentence was "you like reading a novel?" *not using do, because i use my intonation :p"
and she welcomed my greeting and asked me back.
and we had nice conversation under sun light *that successly made my skin burned*

her name is Lisa, from England.
she have live in indonesia for 1,5 years.
and have a plan to live here forever (get married and have her own family in indonesia)
and she is a teacher in English First.
a thing that make me proud is when she said "your english is very good"
YOUR ENGLISH IS VERY GOOD. =))
let me laugh,,, and let me feel proud of my self. :p
oya, she loves travelling around jakarta.

well, i made some conversation too with another
her name is nicole.she is from germany.
when i knew that she is from germany i felt so...amazed.
she is from the country so far out there... and we met on this boat.
how could it be? hehe
we talked a lot and we had to be separated when we arrived at Pramuka island because we were from different group.

it was a great moment when i talked to them.
and this experience is very precious for me.
i wanna meet them again...
just want to talk again... and make a friend..
good luck for you all, Lisa (and your friend, emma)... and Nicole.


this is my story, how about yours? ^^

5 comments:

  1. Greet...

    kapan ya bisa lancar ngomong bahasa inggris kya km??hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou...
    maybe you want to say "Great", not "Greet" ^^


    aku ga lancar2 amat kok ngomong b.inggrisnya.
    waktu itu mah lagi pengen pedekate aja, sambil menjajal kemampuan diri sendiri. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saya datang lagi sobat, seraya memohon maaf lahir batin atas setiap kesalahan kecil

    maupun besar, baik dari setiap komentar ataupun postingan yang kurang enak dibaca.
    Semoga selama puasa di bulan ramadhan kita diberi kesehatan .

    salam persohiblogan ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @aulia
    sip....
    sama-sama...
    aamiin.

    semoga jadi champion di ramadhan...!!

    salam balik.. ^^

    ReplyDelete

haii....tinggalkan komentarmu setelah membaca blog ini. terima kasih...^^